Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just one more thing...

Sorry but I had to share one more absolutely sweet thing about my husband. Joe is quite the poet even though most of y'all wouldn't know it. Today was just a regular good day and he managed to make it an amazing one by sending a little original poetry via text message. I hope he doesn't mind my posting it. Man I am one lucky and blessed woman! Here it is. Oh and just a heads up about the "king cobra" part, our friend is a sound technician and is currently recording a CD for a band called "The King Cobras," so he let us listen to a little of their "stunning" music. It was quite amusing in a not-on-purpose way...you get the drift. Hence, the "king cobra" part.

I had a dream that you were the one
shockingly attractive as the king cobra's stun
I didn't want to wake to lose the dreamy image
with my waking self I had a scrimmage
My eyes opened wide as I lost the fight
and I saw you laying to my right
I can't describe the relief that in my body shot through
You are my everything
I love you


I love you too babe!!!

3 comments:

Živana said...

Ajme, Svecrvena, how happy I am that finally I get to keep up with what goes in your life!
You're still my number one Mormon girl, znaš?
Well, you have to keep up with us as well, not just my random ramblings. You've been invited, so get a Google account (yup, it's free) and come for a blog visit, k? No excuses, I'm a Serb, remember?
Did you know that Sergej accidentally misplaced your letter, so I only recently discovered your daughter's pics in the mail? I so wanted to kill him! Serves him right for trying to hide bills from me. He says I freak him out with my 'gotta pay the bills on time' panic. So he sometimes hides them for later. How wise is that, huh? Noooot.
I'll put your slatkica on my blog, znaš? Tomorrow. So better keep in touch. Oh how I love you,

tvoja Živana

BrittWilk said...

awwww! that is so cute! i love husbands! :)

The Gibby's said...

What a cute poem. You two really are absolutely perfect for each other Cath. You make cute babies too! Happy birthdee Joe!